guen_stuff: (Shawn/Marty)
[personal profile] guen_stuff


*Shawn POV*


I wake up before dawn to find you wrapped possessively around me, and a deep and heartbreakingly familiar mix of emotions washes over me.

We let it happen again. One unguarded look, one touch, one softenly-spoken sound of my name on your lips and I was lost... and so were you, because you never say no.

No matter how many times we've sworn this is it, sometime down the road - weeks, months, years - we're in each others' arms again. And afterwards we'll promise each other we can't do this again, even as we know we will. Even though you deserve better, because I break your willing heart every time.

I've cheated on every relationship I've ever had - Kevin, Hunter, Becca - always with you. Or maybe I've cheated on you with them. I just can't give you up.

And you'll never let me.

Date: 2006-05-19 07:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thedishfromnish.livejournal.com
Oooohhhh, I love this. I adore it when they try so hard to stay away from each other and just can't do it.

Hmmmm, it's given me some ideas. How do you fancy a Marty pov to go along with it?

Date: 2006-05-19 10:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] guenhwyvarsmind.livejournal.com
*squee!* ^__^

Date: 2006-10-20 02:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] phoenixastraea.livejournal.com
I really love this. Really lovely.

Date: 2006-10-20 03:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] guenhwyvarsmind.livejournal.com
Thankyou. ^_^

Profile

guen_stuff: (Default)
Guenhwyvar's stuff.

May 2020

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272829 30
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 23rd, 2026 02:09 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios