guen_stuff: (wrestling slash)
[personal profile] guen_stuff
Fandom: wrestling slash
Title: none
Pairing: CM Punk/Brian Kendrick
Rating: R for language, m/m situations, mentions of d/s. POV.
Disclaimer: Not mine, sadly, as much as I'd like them to
Notes: This is entirely the rp!muses fault. They have dirty minds.


*Punk's POV*

You might think that this 'arrangement' isn't exactly something straight edge. Heh, you might even be right. But it works for me. I'm not about to get into some of the shit that the other guys like to indulge in - and I'm sure as hell not about to start fucking ring rats.

I have needs and desires the same as any other guy, you know. And maybe it is just an 'arrangement' ...but we're exclusive. I trust him. That's the most important thing of all. I've known him as a friend long enough that when he tells me he's not seeing anyone else, I believe him. And.. I admit I've grown to kinda like that it's just the two of us. Maybe it's purely self-indulgent of me but.. well, I don't expect everyone to like the kind of things I do sometimes. Which he does. What, you thought I couldn't have any kinks? Heh, guess you didn't.

I sure as hell didn't expect to find out that he likes to play dom. And just how damn good he is at it. It's all in the attitude. He's small, blond and cute, always smiling and laughing and goofing about - but when he turns it on... it's about the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen. He's got a wicked smile that promises you heaven on earth if you do as he says. Why threaten punishment when you have a reward like that? He's not into pain, either giving or taking... he doesn't need it. Fuck, I've even let him put a collar on me, something I've been wary of for the longest time. He doesn't need to tell me to crawl across the floor to him when he's sprawled naked in a chair and smiling like that, I'll do it gladly.

I admit it... I've become more of a sub to him than I've ever been to anyone, and I've loved every second of it. Take tonight. I turned up wearing leather pants, for fuck's sake - just because he said he thought I'd look so good in them. The way he looked me over and licked his lips when he opened the door made it more than worth it. Then there's the piercings. My piercings have never really been about anything for me other than I like how they look. But he loves them. I don't know what he finds so damn fascinating, but he'll stroke them, suck on them... and it drives me fucking crazy. Now I wear my nipple rings every time because he told me how much he liked them in the photos for 'Superstar Ink'.

I'm starting to wonder if it isn't about more for me than just getting off on pleasing him. Take tonight. I was stripped to the leather pants and cuffed to the headboard, he was beautifully, gloriously naked, and sitting on my damn chest. Holding himself to my lips and ordering me to suck him. I was hard enough to burst and all I wanted to do was watch that expression of complete bliss on his face as I ran my tongue over him. Seeing him *happy* is better than the sex itself.

Now we're lying here, sated and satisfied, and he's cuddled against my chest. And I can't help but wrap my arms around him, run my fingers through that soft messy blond hair and listen to him practically purring in contentment. I don't think this 'arrangement' is going to be enough anymore. I don't think being the friends we've been is going to be enough anymore. I want to hold him like this all the time. I want to be the *only* one that makes him happy like this.

With a nervousness that is entirely new to me, I clear my throat and ask softly..

"Brian?"

"Mmmm?" He shifts and looks up at me with those damned adorable blue eyes. Fuck, I just want to lie here and gaze into them... when did I become such a fucking sap? And, why don't I care?

"Would you, maybe.. like to go out for dinner or something?"

I chew my lip ring nervously. I could just have fucked up a perfectly good thing because I want more from him. Never mind it sounds incredibly silly to be asking a guy out when you're lying here after you've just had amazing and supposedly no-strings sex.

"Us? Like.. like a date?"

He sounds so unsure. Maybe I shouldn't have suggested it at all.

Then he smiles... and it's so shy and sweet it's about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"I'd like that." A pause. "Especially if you wear those leather pants again."

All I can do is laugh and cuddle him closer as he giggles into my shoulder. It shouldn't feel as good as it does, but I want to keep hold of this feeling.. and him.

Profile

guen_stuff: (Default)
Guenhwyvar's stuff.

May 2020

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272829 30
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 23rd, 2026 01:08 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios