Time Zones, Punk/Bri, mush, drabble.
Jul. 9th, 2009 04:11 amTitle: Time Zones.
Pairing: CM Punk/Brian Kendrick, aka Punk/Bri our rp!muses. Right now on separate tours and missing each other like crazy. And also not letting me get back to sleep. *grumbles* For
slashlover.
*Brian's POV*
I sigh and roll over again in the bed, sleep still feeling miles away. These international tours are bad enough for lack of sleep, but it's worse when I'm miles away from you, too. I'm down under here in Brisbane with the Raw crew, and you're way up there in Toyko with the rest of the roster.
It has to be some kind of cosmic joke that we've never been on the same brand. Every time you've been shuffled, so have I. Sometimes I wonder if the Powers That Be have something against us.
I pick up the phone from it's place on the pillow and look at the time. 03.24am. And this is what we call an early night.
We only finished a phone call a couple of hours ago, but damn... I miss you. I miss the way you kiss me... I miss the little whispers in my ear... I miss being wrapped up in your arms and having that happy, safe, warm feeling.
I've been trying to keep myself busy, going out and doing things between shows every night, because I know you want me to enjoy as much as I can... and I have, I mean I still love seeing new places and people, and the weather's been awesome... but it's just never going to be quite as good if I can't crawl into bed cuddled up you at night. Sleeping in one of your t-shirts is as close as I can get.
Suddenly I hear the message beep on my phone. I grab it and almost drop it in excitement as the message pops up -
Miss you sweetheart. Call me if you're awake.
I smile as something does a little flip in my chest. Only you've ever made me feel that... it was one of the things that made me realize I love you.
Still smiling, I speed-dial your number. You answer so fast you must still have had the phone in your hand.
"Hey, babe..."
*****
Pairing: CM Punk/Brian Kendrick, aka Punk/Bri our rp!muses. Right now on separate tours and missing each other like crazy. And also not letting me get back to sleep. *grumbles* For
*Brian's POV*
I sigh and roll over again in the bed, sleep still feeling miles away. These international tours are bad enough for lack of sleep, but it's worse when I'm miles away from you, too. I'm down under here in Brisbane with the Raw crew, and you're way up there in Toyko with the rest of the roster.
It has to be some kind of cosmic joke that we've never been on the same brand. Every time you've been shuffled, so have I. Sometimes I wonder if the Powers That Be have something against us.
I pick up the phone from it's place on the pillow and look at the time. 03.24am. And this is what we call an early night.
We only finished a phone call a couple of hours ago, but damn... I miss you. I miss the way you kiss me... I miss the little whispers in my ear... I miss being wrapped up in your arms and having that happy, safe, warm feeling.
I've been trying to keep myself busy, going out and doing things between shows every night, because I know you want me to enjoy as much as I can... and I have, I mean I still love seeing new places and people, and the weather's been awesome... but it's just never going to be quite as good if I can't crawl into bed cuddled up you at night. Sleeping in one of your t-shirts is as close as I can get.
Suddenly I hear the message beep on my phone. I grab it and almost drop it in excitement as the message pops up -
Miss you sweetheart. Call me if you're awake.
I smile as something does a little flip in my chest. Only you've ever made me feel that... it was one of the things that made me realize I love you.
Still smiling, I speed-dial your number. You answer so fast you must still have had the phone in your hand.
"Hey, babe..."
*****
no subject
Date: 2009-07-09 04:52 pm (UTC)And now I want to give Bri a cuddle.
no subject
Date: 2009-07-09 05:01 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-11 08:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-11 06:36 pm (UTC)