guen_stuff: (Punk & Bri)
[personal profile] guen_stuff
Summary: not much, just a few thoughts from Punk.

*Punk's pov*


If you'd told me a few years ago where I'd be right now, I'd have laughed.

When I first ended up rooming with you, the first couple of days I thought I'd made a huge mistake. I found myself sharing with this overly excited little tornado who insisted on getting up far too early, caused more chaos than one person should reasonably be able to, and giggled over the silliest things.

I had no idea that underneath all that hyperness was someone I'd end up falling in love with.

After a while, I also realized how caring and sweet you are, and how you always try and look for the positive in something. You're also far more intelligent than you give yourself credit for, too many people have treated you like just a pretty face. You're beautiful on the inside, too.

It crept up on me so gradually, it was like I didn't even recognise it until I'd completely fallen for you. I've never had feelings so strong for anyone in my life... and I wanted to shout for joy when I finally discovered you felt the same way about me.

It's like I'm living every sappy old cliche about love... and I don't care. You're half a world away from me right now, and I can feel every mile of it. I want you to be here in my arms. I want to be able to see, smell and taste you. I want to hear your voice again.

I slip my phone out of my pocket and quickly tap out a text.

Miss you sweetheart. Call me if you're awake.

Wondering why the hell I can feel butterflies in my stomach, I hit send.

Profile

guen_stuff: (Default)
Guenhwyvar's stuff.

May 2020

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272829 30
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 23rd, 2026 02:09 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios